[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for their Framingham, Massachusetts office.
Provide management and oversight for Perini Construction Projects or Programs
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage company programs and/or projects both at the home office and at the project location.
• Plan, organize and staff key field positions.
• Manage project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
• Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
• Administer all aspects of Prime Contract including procurement, subcontract administration, scheduling, and closeout.
• Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site management team to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
• Represent company in project meetings; assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
• Manage financial aspects of Prime Contract and Subcontracts (invoicing, payments, modifications, etc.)
• Protect company's financial interest and maintain full P/L responsibility for projects.
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Four (4) year engineering degree or equivalent.
• Extensive (ten or more years) experience of design, construction and management required.
• Federal project experience desirable.
• Professional Engineer Registration a plus
• Design/Build experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Prolog and Primavera Software
• Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and of their impact on project activities; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
Position will require travel and potential temporary relocation.