[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Structural/Architectural/FE/BR Superintendent for our project located in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Provide on-site technical supervision, coordination and resource scheduling for building renovation works in Uruguay.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Experience in building supervision – especially renovations, architectural, structural, and FEBR.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Responsible for ensuring quality control of work and compliance with specifications.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• 10 years construction supervision experience in new building construction and site work with experience in renovations.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Experience with FEBR installations.
• AWA welding certified, possibly instructor certification
• Experience working with/training foreign workers preferred.
• Supervisory experience on U.S. Government projects/overseas projects a plus
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
• Bi-Lingual English/Spanish preferred
• DOS / OBO experience a plus.