[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking a Safety Manager to oversee 3+ large data center construction projects in the San Jose area. This role would be responsible for writing and putting together policies for the safety program and review/approval of safety protocols for different projects to continuously improve safety program
Ideally looking for local candidates to the San Jose area
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: $30ph-$35ph+ DOE
• Jobsite Safety – visit all project jobsites in the area to perform COVID inspection/compliance, generate reports – checklist, photos, etc.
• responsible for writing and putting together policies for safety program
• JSA requirements
• Perform onsite Safety Orientations
• Perform Safety Inspections through Predictive Solutions / Safety Net
• Facilitate pre-construction review and planning activities.
• Conduct frequent physical inspections of the site.
• Effectively communicate with all persons on the jobsite.
• Actively identify potential hazards.
• Notify responsible parties when immediate corrective actions are required.
• Effectively administer a progressive disciplinary program.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing safety on large scale construction projects for a General Contractor
• OSHA 30 HR or equivalent
• First Aid / CPR / AED / Blood Borne Pathogen training
• Familiarized with Cal-OSHA regulations
• Strive for Cal-OSHA 5109 Outreach trainer; Equivalent to OSHA 500
• Familiarized with COVID 19 per OSHA and Santa Clara County requirements
Please send your resume to email@example.com for review