[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Superintendent Needed in Northern Nevada
If you are an experienced Construction Superintendent that is looking for something a little different and want to be compensated for the challenge, we may be looking for you.
The basics of the build is a ground-up build with one building being a medium sized tilt-up with the second building being a pre-engineered smaller metal building. The job will be one year long approx. It will be fast track and specialized, unique. 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Must be a "diplomat". Must be able to motivate all involved to work together without being a dictator. Must be able to relate to the owner's reps. Personality is equally as important as building skills. Compensation is $150,000 a year or more to the right candidate iwth excellent benefit package. Relocation or per diem can be provided. Will be responsible for the build of a technically challenging project.
* Proven track record of ability to collaborate all involved to reach success.
* Abitity to organize and delegate
* Ability to successfully work in high pressure
* Personable and relational while being sophisticated and professional
* 20 years large commercial build preferred
* Proven and verifiable track record in delivering large projects under budget, safely and ahead of schedule
If this is you, we would like to talk to you. Please respond to this ad with a resume.