[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NCW is looking for a Mechanical Solar Superintendent.
• Knowledge of large scale-utility, ground mount solar racking systems and installation procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of ATI tracker systems.
• Ability to read and follow blueprints and specification documents.
• Manage various size crews; average range of 10-20 persons; racking installers, laborers, and equipment operators.
• Maintain and review daily log records (timesheets, installed quantity reports, safety reports, etc.)
Project is in Laredo TX, 4+ month job duration.
50-60 hours weekly, hourly pay is negotiable with 90$ PD paid 7 days.
Please include your resume for immediate consideration.