[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Fabrication Supervisor Duties:
Distributes work load evenly among all Shop personnel. Will work side by side with shop staff performing tasks in the fabrication of control panels to meet client project requirements. Directs activities of junior technicians. Trains and mentors junior technicians.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
·Distribute workload among all shop personnel 10%
·Estimate panel fabrication labor 10%
·Receive shipments, inventory parts. 10%
·Supervise and assist all aspects of mechanical and electrical assembly
·Supervise and assist Quality Inspections and FAT checkouts. 10%
·Prepare finished panels for shipment including crating and freight forwarding.
·Other duties as assigned 10%
Accountabilities & Measures
· Ensure Wiring and assembly of panels is done according to approved drawings with minimal errors and omissions.
· Ensure all shipments are properly packed to avoid damage. Pickups and deliveries are scheduled to meet project deadlines.
· Directs quality checks to ensure panels are complete with no fabrication issues.
Level of Latitude
Level 3: Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of judgment and latitude is required.
Pays attention to detail, identifies and resolves problems timely, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics, seeks self-improvement, learns new skills to improve job performance, promotes a harassment-free environment, strives for personal and organizational excellence, maintains confidentiality, speaks clearly; listens and gets clarification, able to read and interpret written information, writes clearly, accurately, and concisely, makes decisions, prioritizes and plans work activities; makes quality focused recommendations for improvements, accepts responsibility, follows organizational standards, time management, teamwork and multitasking.
Education, Experience & Qualification Requirements
· AS degree in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent experience training.
· 10+ years practical experience in essential job functions
· Understands and practices NFPA 70 and UL508a requirements. Computer proficient with software tools for timesheet entry and material receiving. Fork truck operator certification.
· Mid-level capabilities using computers, the internet, and software including MS Office.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Physical Demands: fine finger manipulation, handling; hearing; lifting 25 pounds; sitting; walking; visual acuity (color vision; visual perception of detail at distance close to the eyes; data and figures, computer terminal; visual inspection involving operation of office machines); light duty (exert up to 40 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 40 lbs. of force frequently) to move objects. Physical demands usually requires walking, sitting or standing to a significant degree.
· Mental Demands: Routine public contact and complaints; handling conflict; handling multiple priorities; make decisions with limited information; operate under short deadlines; use of tact and diplomacy; reasoning (apply procedures); information ordering (arrange things or actions in a certain order); visualization (imagining how something will work); all communication skills; reading skills (instructional material and technical information).
· Working conditions: Worker is subject to inside environmental conditions. Will be required to use appropriate personal protection equipment when on site. Requires customer safety compliances when onsite.
Safety and Quality Core Values
· Perform each job safely, and to the highest quality standards in a professional and ethical manner.
· Comply with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
· Operate vehicles / equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
· Report all workplace accidents / incidents or non-conforming conditions immediately to HR.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $34.00 per hour D.O.E.
Call Mike Wade at HKA Enterprises Inc. Office 1-(800) 825-5452 ext. 231
Mobile & Texts (864) 814-9032, Send resumes to email@example.com
Follow COVID Guidelines per requirements