[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Commercial Electricians Needed in Greenville S.C.
Must possess in-depth commercial or industrial electrical construction experience and be able to meet or exceed productivity goals. Demonstrated ability to install conduit, wire and cable systems is required. Ability to install and terminate panels, switchboards and other electrical equipment. Must have basic math skills, dependable transportation and a willingness to commute daily to remote job sites. Must possess effective communication skills.
Mandatory Hiring Requirements:
References, Background Check, Drug Screen Testing, Valid Driver's License.
• Must adhere to Company Safety Program.
• Must be able to install electrical work in accordance with Industry Standards while adhering to project plans and specifications.
• Coordinate installations with other construction trades.
• Must utilize reason and logic to perform mathematical operations quickly and accurately.
• Must possess a complete understanding of construction drawings and details and be able to visualize the 3-dimensional structure represented.
• Responsible for coordinating the materials, tools and equipment necessary to complete any assigned task.
• Direct the work of Electrician Helpers and Apprentices as assigned by Superintendent or their designated person.
• Accurately install conduit, wire, prefab assemblies, panelboards, light fixtures, devices, and other equipment per layout by the Superintendent or designated person.
• Prevent excessive waste of labor and materials by performing high quality installations, consistent with the designed layout, without requiring rework.
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, ream, and install conduit, using appropriate tools such as hacksaw, band saw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
• Pull and terminate branch and feeder conductors.
• Terminate wiring to light fixtures, motors, panels, devices, and other electrical equipment.
• Utilize test equipment to test voltage, amperage, and continuity of circuit wiring to ensure compatibility and safety of components.
• Ability to trouble-shoot and perform repairs on faulty circuits, equipment or systems.
• Complete all required documentation. Pay Rates $21-$23/hr. D.O.E.
NO PER DIEM OFFERED
If qualified and available Call HKA Enterprises Inc. Contact Mike Wade
Office 1-800-825-5452 ext. 231, Mobile (864) 814-9032 (Texts also)
Send detailed updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm, and an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.