[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM:
* Support site BAS Manager for Siemens based system.
* Utilize the BAS (building automation system) to review and troubleshoot issues.
* With minimal supervision, performs preventative maintenance tasks including but not limited to VAVs and panel PMs. Maintenance of the equipment will include cleaning, inspecting, calibrating and changing parts to maintain the HVAC systems and associated equipment at optimum performance levels.
* Supports VFD troubleshooting and maintenance.
* Supports Calibration Program.
* Oversees the work of contractors and OEM representatives performing system maintenance.
* Ability to diagnose, repair, and return automation systems to efficient operation.
OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OM&R:
* Possess hands on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on building systems (including but not limited to HVAC, BAS, Plumbing,Vertical Transportation, Electrical, and Fire & Life Safety) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations.
* Provides input to the planning of equipment system maintenance to minimize service interruptions and equipment downtime through reliability centered maintenance practices.
* Supports moves and other event setups as throughout the campus as assigned.
* Performs all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner.
* Completes periodic safety training which includes Fall Protection, NFPA70 E regulations, Lock-out /Tag-out, asbestos awareness, and other OSHA required training courses.
* Assists Engineering Manager with the implementation of the NGM program, ensuring data integrity in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Top Skills Details:
BAS (Building Automation Systems) experience
Work Order Management Software
Commercial or Industrial engineering
HVAC and High Voltage Switchgear
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-High school diploma or equivalent
-HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems for a large facility.
-Understanding of High voltage switchgear, substations with 35KV, 4160V, 480/277V, 120V.
-Experience with Building Automation Systems (BAS).
-knowledge of computer applications (word and excel)
-Operating Engineers license, DC 3rd or Journeyman HVAC preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.