[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is interested in hiring Quality Control Manager for international locations.
• Develop, implement and maintain the project Quality Control Plan.
• Manage the execution of the Three-Phase Quality Control program.
• Develop understanding & working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
• Maintain control of the project’s submittal process, ensuring that all submittals are in accordance with project specifications & requirements.
• Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
• Manage the project’s interaction with Owner’s Quality Assurance Inspectors to maintain solid working relationship with Q/A personnel.
• Control the maintenance of work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
• Manage the preparation & implementation of quality control procedures (inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.)
• Participate in internal/external quality control audits.
• Review purchase documents to insure that materials & equipment are in compliance with quality control requirements.
• Manage the inspection of material deliveries for quality control compliance
• Work cooperatively with the project execution team to maintain scheduled progress by proactively addressing & rectifying quality control issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
• Ten Years of on-site construction project experience, including Quality Control responsibility
• Hold a valid USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) Certification
• International experience on U.S. Government projects is required.
• United States citizenship is beneficial.
• Able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.