[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 245th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
This position provides direct administrative, marketing and project data support to the Sr. Vice President Preconstruction and the Alternative Delivery Manager and is responsible for the maintenance of the company’s CRM software and data, other database systems, departmental procedures and assisting with the location, research and tracking of opportunities. This highly visible position requires a professional demeanor, strong technology skills, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work on wide range of tasks and initiatives, all in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have the ability to learn and use a number of different software applications and have a strong technology aptitude.
• Maintain systems, databases and processes associated with the business development, marketing and alternative procurement functions
• Administer/optimize the configuration of CRM and other marketing information systems
• Track and analyze Business Development/Marketing data and information related to project pursuit functions and use data for market research in conjunction with company strategic objectives.
• Develop/manage reports and dashboards to improve communication and reporting for Preconstruction and other executive-level managers.
• Ensure accountability for use of database standards and quality so that the integrity of the data is and system(s) is maintained.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and judgment
• Research, monitor and report on construction opportunities, from internal and external sources, in multiple geographies and of diverse scopes
• Perform diverse support to the preconstruction staff, requiring compliance with organizational policies, practices and procedures and involving high-level contacts throughout the organization and the industry
• Manage departmental policies/procedures and recommend updates to department documents as needed
• Provide support for the preparation of proposals, brochures and other marketing-related media
• 2 years’ professional experience administering CRM/database and researching construction opportunities for a large heavy/civil construction or engineering firm.
• BS in Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher). Knowledge of Cosential a plus.
• Experience with market opportunity services (Dodge, etc.)
• Must possess high level of attention to detail
• Strong technology orientation
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Professional and pleasant demeanor.
• Attention to detail, quick learner and follow-through a must.
• Internally motivated to find answers and develop new skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”