[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 245th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Responsible for resolving routine to moderately complex problems or issues. Responds to Team Members requests and provides troubleshooting assistance and support related to hardware and/or software issues. Log all IT issues in the tracking system. Work on IT projects as assigned by the IT Support Manager. Complete all tasks with a positive, customer-service oriented attitude.
• Provide day-to-day support of company PC hardware and software.
• Responsible for diagnosing and resolving service incidents and requests from team member initiation through to closure.
• Install hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Thoroughly document all service desk incidents in service desk system in accordance with IT policy and procedures
• Work in conjunction with Team members in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware/software and basic network support issues
• Schedule and install updated hardware and software applications
• Perform preventative maintenance on computer equipment
• Contribute to the development and follow standard service desk procedures and protocols
• Project management responsibilities as assigned by IT Support Manager
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Middlesex software
• Willing to travel to remote sites
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business computing, or a related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
• A CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+, or MCTS Windows 10 Certification desirable
• Familiarity with service desk practices, ITIL, ticket systems, team environment, etc.
• Experience with remote troubleshooting (TeamViewer)
• Experience supporting Office 365 productivity suite
• Experience with PowerShell, Azure, APIs and troubleshooting data-flows are a plus.
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of multi-function printers (HP, Canon, Ricoh)
• Knowledge and experience of customer service best practices
• Good working knowledge of networking
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
• Up t0 25% domestic travel and occasional late or overnight shifts when necessary
• Able to work on active construction project sites
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated, organized and hard working
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”