[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently hiring skilled window and door installers as soon as possible in the Milwaukee Area!
There are several crew needs with the premier window and door replacement company in the USA are available due to a surplus of work throughout the area.
If you have a track record of great workmanship, a desire to grow and move upward, and a desire for steady, consistent hours from day 1, please inquire immediately.
* Installers will cover the the Milwaukee and Waukesha areas for window and door installations
* You will meet at the shop each morning to gather materials and head out in company vehicles
* Jobs and daily responsibilities may vary depending on style of project, weather patterns, site conditions
* Excellent starting pay (20-30/hr) with room to grow
* Medical, dental, life insurance
* Tools and company vehicles
* Paid training, tuition reimbursement programs, paid vacation and holidays, leadership development programs
* Competitive 401K saving program (matched)
* Upward mobility and a steady career path
* Previous experience installing windows (doors experience is a plus)
* General tool knowledge
* General knowledge of safety process
CALL 414-214-6049 OR TEXT MATT AT 414-531-0317 TO GET THE PROCESS STARTED THIS WEEK!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.