[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Established commercial solar carport structure installation company is seeking 6 Construction General laborers for long term permanent hire. Skilled laborers will be helping to erect solar carport structures in parking lots.
Candidates should be based out of the surrounding area of Colton/Bloomington, CA as they will be required to met at the shop daily.
* Pay is $18-20/hr depending on experience level.
* Qualified candidates will be helping build the steel structures for Solar Carports in parking lots.
* Minimum of 1 years of heavy outdoor construction experience is required for this position.
* Concrete/Cement /re-bar/ Ironwork/steel / framing experience is a plus
* Must be Able to lift 50 + lbs
* Must be able to work outdoors
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to travel for up to 1-2 weeks at a time without restrictions
* Hotel and per diem will be paid for when traveling.
* Once the initial 60 day work period is complete, the candidate will be hired on as a permanent employee of the company and will be required to join the Local steel workers Labor Union.
Key words: Construction, laborer, framing, solar, trenching, rebar, concrete, cement, asphalt, underground, steel, assembly, demolition, carport, union laborer, field work.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.