[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician - Paint/Pressure Wash Crew to perform painting and pressure washing maintenance operations in the Houston, Texas area. This position, based in Houston, TX requires performing a variety of tasks related to pressure washing, scraping, cleaning, surface preparation, painting (manually and mechanically), and inspections, etc. as well as adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years of related painting (residential, commercial, and/or industrial) experience
- Must have experience in using painting/pressure washing tools/equipment
- Must have experience in using tools to mix and apply paint and prepare surfaces to be painted
- Must be able to speak Spanish and English
- Roadway maintenance experience
- MOT Certifications (traffic control)
- Clean driving record is essential
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must be able to follow work plans
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds repeatedly while twisting; other strenuous manual labor may be required
- Ability to operate hand/power tools including but not limited to saws, shovels, rakes, trimmers
Full time; Sunday - Thursday. Night shift, 8:00pm - 4:00am with some off-hours and weekend. Occasional overtime available.
Must be able to work during weather events, such as ice, snow
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V