[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are working with an international manufacturer and integrator of lab and research equipment and they are hiring experienced GTAW Gas Tungsten Arc Welder (TIG) welders to weld thin gauge stainless steel. Most work will be in a shop/fabrication environment but occasional travel to customers’ facilities may be required.
• Welders will be using GTAW Gas tungsten arc welding (TIG) welding process to weld light gauge stainless steel.
• Use and review drawings, blueprints, diagrams, work orders and schematics.
• Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
• Able to layout material, sandblast and assembly is required.
• Welding candidates must have at least 3 years of TIG welding experience.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
• Willing and able to assist with other work or trades.
Please contact 888 929 0213 and ask for Tony or Angel