[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Engineer to lead the solar farm design and construction. In this position, you will be responsible for managing 3rd party contractor teams to develop engineering designs for solar projects. Project engineering responsibilities span from initial concept definition to construction and final commissioning and require continuous coordination with diverse project stakeholders such as environmental, procurement, transmission services, and project managers for both early stage and construction.
Employees in this role make decisions and recommendations having significant impact on extensive engineering and related activities for the company. This position negotiates critical and controversial issues with top level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
A successful candidate will have
- Experience applying value engineering to balance reliability, cost, and performance for complex systems, along with thorough knowledge of the various applicable engineering disciplines including electrical, structural, civil, and materials.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, along with a record of coordinating project stakeholders and mobilizing teams of engineers to achieve business objectives.
- Experience successfully managing schedules and budgets for major capital projects.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing, and guiding extensive engineering programs and activities
- Manages one or more programs of complex diversity and scope which are of critical importance to overall company objectives
- Acts as a subject matter expert
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's - Engineering