[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***FULL-TIME POSITION - BENEFITS!!!*** Need LOCAL to Charleston, SC (NO PER DIEM)
This person will be responsible for performing various types of maintenance, upkeep and replacing parts on Industrial doors and docks around the facility. This position will be a full-time/direct working at our client (The Boeing Company) site in North Charleston, SC.
* Service and maintain Dock levelers, edge of docks, lift tables, dock pads and bumpers across 4 campuses.
* Create and establish PM's for the above equipment.
* Service and maintain 3 sets of Hanger doors in 3 different buildings (from 3 different manufacturers).
* Service several hundred personal doors: fire, glass, pocket, sliding, revolving, card access, automatic and hydraulic operated - across 4 campuses and one corporate building.
* Service and maintain dozens of high speed roll doors, 6 different manufactured high speed roll up doors across 4 campuses.
* Services and maintain hundreds of rolling steel doors of all different sizes, different manufacturers and operators.
* Augment and help establish door PM's.
* Manage Fire door PM's and create the PM schedule and protocols for fire doors.
* Manage parts both on hand and for special orders.
* Manage and determine sub-contractors when appropriate and oversee and help complete work.
* Motorized security gates.
* Service and repair card access components in entry doors.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have experience working with Industrial/Commercial doors.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, twist, stand and reach repetitively, operate moving equipment and work in hot/cold/damp/cramped environments.
* Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with supervisors/co-workers and understand direction from supervisors.
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational skills.
* Candidate may be required to pass a drug test and criminal background check based on job location/requirements.