[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak has a need for Structural Welders for a shutdown in Bagdad, Az.
Start April 9
95.00 Per Diem
With $400 completion bonus
Must Have MSHA 48
3G & 4G
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
• Responsible for welding using the GMAW processes in all positions.
• Required to perform miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Must have own basic skill related tools and equipment if not supplied by the workplace
• 5 years’ experience
• Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
• Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities and have a dependable work ethic and work safe.
Must have a clean background, be able to pass drug tests, and have a valid driver’s license.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please go to https://kodiakls.com/job-postings , click apply now and at the bottom click submit application. Let me know when it complete. Or call
Jake @ 317-349-3531
Adam @ 317-922-8506
Jim @ 620-562-7816