[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
360 Industrial Services is currently seeking Journeyman Distribution Conveyor Electricians for work in the Augusta, GA area.
40 to 50 hours per week
Responsibilities of the Electrician
• Install electrical apparatus.
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.).
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
• Can follow through with installation of conveyor field wiring tasks per direction of supervision while improving.
• Perform key installation tasks such as raceway layout and installation, controls and motor wiring, termination, checkout and trouble shooting of control circuits as well as pre-commissioning.
• Must consider safety to be a priority.
Requirements of the Electrician
• Journeyman Level skill set
• Knowledgeable in NEC code and it's application
At least 1+year of distribution conveyor install work.
• Pass a drug screen
• Able to work full shifts.
• Able to travel on the road for extended times.
• Team oriented, flexible and focused
• Required to understand and follow Lockout/Tagout procedures and general electrical safety
• Must read schematics, blueprints and wiring diagrams and machine operation instructions and quality specifications
If you are interested in working with 360 Industrial Services please text 832-945-0277
visit our website at http://www.360industrialservices.com/employees/join-our-database/