[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a skilled Logistics Manager who is interested in being part of a long-term Solar Installation project in Ruleville, MS.
Key duties will involve being in regular contact with the site and Project Management, arranging and organizing all deliveries and being aware of deadlines and general logistics relating to the successful running of the site. Background experience should ideally include work within the solar industry, oil and gas industry or the construction industry.
• Location: Ruleville, MS
• Start Date: ASAP
• Project Duration: 5 months
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience and strong skills in managing others
• Experience with receiving
• Generate all required documentation; i.e. invoices and packing lists when needed
• Coordinate, track and report shipments from factory to the site
• Estimate and calculate freight costs for all freight tender and quotes
• $28.00 - $33.00 per hour
• Per diem negotiable for qualified nonlocal candidates
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please email an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at503-488-9492.