[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
General Support Team Workers Needed, in Newark New Jersey areas ASAP!
(No Per Diem) LOCALS will be needed in the following areas also:
East Rutherford, 07073
Atlantic City, 08401
Support Team Members will be assisting at any of these 6 Mega COVID vaccination locations in throughout the state of New Jersey. Valid Drivers License Required* Team members may move between vaccination sites as needed. May also assist at Mobile vaccination units throughout as well. NO specialized training is required, and NO FEMA badge is required.
Pay Rates Range - $20.00 - $25.00 hr.
Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Able to work 10-12 hours shift daily including weekends.
Duration will be approx. 120 days.
Starting end of March - first of April 2021
Must be US Citizen.
Able to report to work within 24-48 hours of notice***.
Duties will include but not limited to: Assist as needed in a variety of functions and general duties. Parking assistance, registration assistance, directing individuals through the facility and area, collecting. and handing out required documentation and paperwork/forms, etc.
This is a temporary position and requires a minimum commitment of 30 days. Candidate will be on-call and must be able to report for work within 24-48 hours of notice. Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a criminal background check.
· Upon arrival, report to Supervisor for specific task assignments
· Support the Unit to which you are assigned
· Experience working with diverse audiences and partners, including functional needs and non-English speakers
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
· Adapt to change, negotiate compromise and tolerate ambiguity
· Must be flexible and adaptable in various situations and work settings, including weather conditions, cultures and
geographic areas for extended periods of time
Additional Desired Qualifications
· Experience working in a shelter during a disaster or in emergency services or mass care
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
· Ability to adapt to long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes
· FEMA Training Courses:
o IS-100 Introduction to ICS
o IS-102.a Deployment Basics for FEMA Response Partners
o IS-200 Basic ICS
o IS-700.A NIMS an Introduction
o IS-800.B National Response Framework, An Introduction
o IS-806 ESF #6: Mass Care, Emergency Assistance, Housing, and Human Services
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
If Qualified AND Available, Call HKA Enterprises for more details
Contact Mike Wade at (864) 814-9032, and e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Send FAX to Attn: M. Wade (864) 349-2007