[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will be hoisting and moving large industrial equipment. Attach loads to provide
support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
• Use cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes,
facilities, and schedules.
• Control movement of equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using
chain falls, and other equipment
• Setup, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists and pulling gear,
using hand and power tools.
• Manipulate lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials
• Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings,
and using bolts and clamps.
• Use measuring tools and equipment; hand, power and pneumatic tools.
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Minimum three 2 years of industrial trades experience or comparable field
experience preferably within the construction service industry.