[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Construction of custom shipping crates for the safe transport of
• Measures finished product or parts and fabricates container in the
appropriate manner for shipment.
• Builds container around the equipment or fabricates the container and
places equipment within.
• Proper use of woodworking equipment, hand and power tools involved in
fabricating custom shipping containers.
• Pack, skid, band, brace, cover and weigh parts and/or the fabricated
container as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Knowledge of shop mathematics
• Good working knowledge of woodworking
• Skilled in the use of all types of hand and power tools
• Able to work from blueprints, sketches and/or verbal instruction