[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Flexible pay based on experience!
FULL time hours!
Long term opportunities!
* Perform journeyman level construction, installation, alteration and repair of sheet metal products and equipment
* Responsible for installation of all duct, hangers, sheet metal
* Able to provide technical guidance and direction to sheet metal helpers
* Able to fabricate in the field
Sheet Metal Mechanics:
* 5+ years experience as a Sheet Metal Mechanic
* Proficient at reading and interpreting blueprints
* Experience working on commercial or industrial projects
* Owns all basic hand and power tools necessary to perform basic duties
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.