[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Dock Supervisor is responsible for:
* ensuring that the dock employees are working in a safe and efficient manner
* ensure smooth operations, efficiencies, people management, freight flow, change implementation, and safety, aligned to operational expectations and guidelines.
* This position is all about the effective management of freight flow through the management of people and safety, continuous improvement, problem-solving and effective communication.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in LTL/freight cross-dock.
* Looking for someone that can lead by example and create a positive presence on the dock (need to have at least some experience leading a team).
* Require valid forklift certification (electric and propane sit down).
* Experience with computer systems (some sort of management software such as AS-400)
* Able to lift up to 75lbs (rarely need to do so).
* WHIMIS/TDG certification preferred (will need this before they start if do not have already).
LIKE TO HAVE:
* 5+ years experience in transportation or warehousing industry, preferably dock operations
Sunday to Thursday 11:00pm-7:00am
* Immediate benefits (70%)
* After probation - increases to full coverage for medical/dental benefits
* Employee pension plan
* Lots of company growth opportunity
APPLY ASAP IF INTERESTED
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of Staffing^MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek^MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.