[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Description- An Off Road Truck Driver is expected to efficiently and safely operate an articulating off-road haul truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials such as dirt.
Minimum Qualifications & Training
* At least 6 months of experience
* Ability to abide by precise instructions.
* Ability to abide by strict but necessary safety rules and polices
* Must be a reliable and trust worthy individual that will be a team player.
* Must maintain a good attendance and safety record.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Operate an off-road dump truck but not limited to that type of truck.
* Must be able to perform pre-trip inspection on truck.
* Transport and deliver construction materials to projects in a timely manner.
* May perform other duties or operate other types of equipment
***If interested and qualified please TEXT your name along with your qualifications to 980-221-9315 OR apply directly to this post***
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.