[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce staffing is currently recruiting for Residential Solar Installation Technicians who are interested in long term employment with well-established company that specializes in full-Service O&M, and Warranty project support for the Solar industry. These positions are project based, but there is a strong potential for long term placement.
****Candidates must be willing to travel to different jobsites all over California.****
• Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with both your colleagues and our residential and commercial clients.
• Practice an unwavering 'safety first' mentality.
• Determine materials, equipment, tools and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation quality and efficiency.
• Collaborate with journeyman electricians and project managers as needed.
• Assemble and install solar mounts, racking, microinverters and modules as specified per plans.
• Focus on quality, aesthetics and code-compliance with regard to solar integration.
• Service, troubleshoot, remove and reinstall PV systems as necessary.
• 1+ years of solar installation experience a strong plus
• Must be comfortable climbing ladders and spending time of roofs
• Familiarity with tools and ability to read design schematics a strong plus
• Must hold a valid driver's license
• All potential candidates will be subject to a drug screen and background check
• $24.00 - $26.00 per based on experience
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.