home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Heavy Equipment Operator (JP-002084939)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]




MUST HAVES:

1. utility construction background-they must have done heavy equipment operating for a utility, municipality, telecom, water, sewage or public works.

2. Must have experience operating a rubber tired track excavator.

3. Must hold a valid MA 2a hoisting license

4. Abide by and have thorough knowledge of dig safe laws and excavating tolerance zones.

Looking to bring on 4 heavy equipment operators to join their team in Southborough MA. Operators need to have the MA 2A hoisting license and will be responsible for digging up existing pipeline. Mostly these will be no deeper than 3 1/2 feet and could be up to a 400 ft trench. The expectation is that they will be in the chair/operating 70% of the time. The other 30% would be helping around the site with whatever the foreman needs. Could be general clean up, assisting laborers or working with the foreman.

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

-minimum of 2 years in the chair working as a heavy equipment operator

-MA 2A hoisting license

-Experience operating a rubber tired backhoe.

-utility construction -must have done heavy equipment operating for a utility, municipality, telecom, water, sewage or public works.

-Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs

-Must have knowledge and understanding of MA dig safe laws and excavating tolerance zones

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

]]>


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.