[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring journey level millwrights for a client that specializes in the fabrication, installation and maintenance of equipment including conveyors. Candidates must have at least 2 years of mechanical experience.
Work 40-48 hours/week. No Per diem is available for this job.
1. Millwright must be able to remove, repair and install equipment and machines.
2. Candidates must be able to install, assemble and repair conveyor systems, belts and overhead cranes.
3. Perform other duties such as paint, demolition, clean up, etc.
1. Millwright must be able to work 40-48 hours/week.
2. Candidates must have at least 2 years of millwright experience.
3. Must be able and willing to work as a team member and assist other trades when required.
Please contact Angel or Tony at 888 929 0213
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.