[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently interviewing for a Field Service Engineer for a direct hire opportunity with an international lab equipment manufacturer. This position is for a regional Field Service Engineer to work and interface with clients in the Bay area for the service and preventative maintenance of company products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support all company products both for service and preventative maintenance calls and manage and complete assigned work orders. Ensure that work orders are closed within one week of the original assigned date.
· Train customers on all company products, promote service contracts and spare part sales. Manage spare parts per the company code of conduct. Manage tool inventory, keeping all tools and instruments in good working condition.
· Main point of contact for technical issues for sales representative’s of designated territory. Responsible for communicating customer concerns and technical issues.
· Perform start up, commissioning, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities.
· Responsible for communicating customer concerns and technical issues.
· Comply with the Code of Conduct and all other Company processes and procedures.
· Manage work related travel arrangements within company policy. Extensive domestic and international travel may be required.
· Strong focus on customer service and company quality.
· Candidates should have a sense of ownership for the assigned customers and assets.
· Must be highly organized with strong attention to details.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to explain solutions to various technical levels.
· Ability to work independently with strong time management capabilities.
· Must be able to read and comprehend electrical schematics and Proportional, Integral, Derivative (PID). Experience and working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, steam and PLC (Siemens) equipment systems.
· Bachelor, associates, technical degree or equivalent work experience.
· Familiar with Lead Enterprise philosophy.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213