[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NCW is now hiring R-8 Conveyor Installers for long-term work in Connecticut. Only accepting applicants with R8 license at this time.
- Assembling mechanical conveyors.
- Using hand tools, cordless power tools, and mechanical assembly of tools while handling materials and fasteners.
- Installing Guard rail, rack, air piping (aluminum, copper, black iron).
- $28-$40/hr (per diem/lodging available if needed)
- 50-60 hrs/week
- Long-term work; permanent positions for the right candidates
If interested and possess an R-8 license, please submit your resume. A recruiter will contact you upon review!