[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* 9AM 5PM | 7 Days availability, can accommodate for set days off when needed
+ -Ideal shift in the future is Thursday-Monday
+ -Rotations for holidays off
* Candidate will arrive at the facility everyday pair up with 1-2 other team members to go out in the field. Training & shadowing with leads for 1 week.
* Daily usage of an iPad: it withholds information & details on completing the cleaning duties, door codes, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 6+ months of prior cleaning experience preferred (housekeeping, hotel, residential, vacation rentals, commercial, janitorial, custodian etc.)
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to speak and read English
* Willing to submit to a Background Check & Motor Vehicle Report
* Ability to work an Ipad/Smart Phone
* Candidates retrieves a $5 Bonus for 5 star reviews around cleanliness. (Typical candidate averages $150-$200 in bonuses per month)
Please firstname.lastname@example.orgOR call at512-257-6916to be considered. Please leave a voicemail, if no answer.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.