[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you looking for a career and not a project? Do you want to be part of a growing team? PLS is seeking motivated and reliable individuals who want a future as a highly skilled and successful millwright.
Now Hiring for: Experienced Installation Millwrights - Immediate Opportunities!
Pay Range: $24-$30 based on experience plus travel and per diem.
We have numerous projects across the US and are looking for traveling millwrights with conveyor experience. This is a full time 100% travel position.
We are looking for Professionals who want to support our cause and believe what we believe. We believe in teamwork, safety, continuous improvement, brotherhood, relationships & the Golden Rule.
Interpret and layout a conveyor or equipment using laser alignments from blueprints. Must be able to cut and (basic welding) fabricate material. Must be able to utilize complex troubleshooting skills to operate equipment thru trial runs to ensure the quality of the conveyor to meet specifications. Must be able efficiently use manpower, resources & available material to complete an install. Performs mechanical functions related to conveyor, racking or mezzanine installation while adhering to all safety procedures and policies. Must be able to splice belts. Repairs or replaces worn or defective equipment/machinery. Modifying previously installed equipment/machinery to ensure compatibility with new units. Testing, repairs, and rework of existing equipment. Maintain housekeeping and general clean up duties throughout the site.
* Proficient at basic math
* Proficient at using basic hand and power tools
* Safely operates and work from scissor lift (training and certification provided by PLS)
* Willing to learn with desire to move to next levels
* This position requires 100% travel
* Ability to lift to 50lbs and work at heights up to 40ft
* Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift and willing to work continuous 58-hour work weeks
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience installing conveyor / material handling equipment
* Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to project sites
* Must be able to read prints
* Layout conveyors and material handling equipment
* Ability to operate industrial power tools that will be supplied.
Benefits of working for PLS:
* Consistent work year round
* Competitive pay
* Safety first culture
* Continued Professional Development
* Health Care Benefits
* Holiday Time Off with pay
* Retirement planning with company matching
* Eligible for a performance evaluation after 90 days of employment
* Referral bonus
Do you meet the requirements to join our elite Team? If so, apply now!
To be considered for a position with PLS you must submit a resume. You can apply online or email your current resume to email@example.com