[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 5+ years of commercial plumbing experience
- Experience working with waste, water, steam and gas lines
- Experience assembling and installing pumps, valves, pipe fittings and fixtures
- Experience working with copper piping, schedule 40 black pipe, and cast iron no hub
- Experience installing toilets, sinks, bathtubs, shower bodies, radiators, etc.
- Ability to solder and braze copper pipes
- OSHA 30
-10HR SST Card
- F60 and G60
- These candidates will be working on new construction commercial and residential projects, installing plumbing equipment and associated piping.
- Projects are based in New York City, primarily in Manhattan.
- Based on Experience
- One of NYC largest mechanical contractors
- Work on high profile projects
- Long term opportunity with room for growth
THIS POSITION CAN START IMMEDIATELY
ALSO HIRING FOR JR MECHANICS AND HELPERS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.