[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Facility Electrical technicians to perform hands-on repairs and maintenance in the Houston, TX area. Technicians shall have the experience and the ability to trouble-shoot systems, diagnose problems, implement repairs, and adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting systems, diagnosing problems, and implement repairs
- performing scheduled preventive & predictive maintenance activities in accordance with set schedules and standard and also to respond and resolve corrective maintenance problems and service requests
- Coordinating with and report to the Field Supervisor and may be required to provide oversight for subcontractor services as required
- Possess a high degree of focus on customer service and with technical skill sets and aptitude for facilities repairs, maintenance, replacements and the daily facility operations of a building
- Develop a strong customer service oriented relationship with client's staff and implement solutions to solve client maintenance related problems
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements, vendor/subcontractor agreements, and all federal, state, and local laws
HVAC and Electrical technicians shall have proven ability and expertise including at least four (4) years of experience in related field
Some pneumatic control experience is preferred but not necessary.
Certifications of experience or training and journeyman status or proven record of similar experience is required
Licensing is desirable but not a requirement
Clean driving record is essential
Must pass criminal background check
High School Diploma/GED
Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
Practical work experience
Exhibit strong customer service skills and a strong work ethic
Self-starter with a professional manner
Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
Neat, clean and presentable appearance
Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
Full time Monday - Friday; Day and Night shifts available. Must be abe to work on call and weather events.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V