[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1.) 2+ years of new construction electrical experience (Commercial, Solar or High End Residential)- Solar experience is preferred (not a requirement)
2.) Experience working as a an Electrical Helper
3.) Must be comfortable climbing ladders in order to run conduit PVC pipe throughout the property
4.) High School Diploma or equivalent
5.) Good Standing MVR
- Responsible for the electrical installation of high end residential solar
- Position will require INDOOR pipe bending, electrical connections and commissioning on an AC system (Micro-Inverters)
- Candidate will be responsible for picking up the company truck in Southampton and returning it at the end of the day.
- Good communication and professional presentation for high end customers.
Solar, Electrician, Conduit, PVC, Commercial, roofing, Electrical, Wiring, Run conduit, Switchgear, Pulling wire, Solar installation, Conduit
Top Skills Details:
Electrician, Solar, Wiring
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as an electrical helper (Commercial, residential, Solar)
- High School Diploma
- New construction experience and solar is a plus
- Comfortable Climbing Ladders
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.