[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* responsible for traveling to job sites anywhere from down to the Carolina's, to as far east as PA, and as far west as Iowa/Nebraska
* need to have own vehicle to travel, but could travel with crews of 5-10
* working 40-50 feet in the air and will be using a pressure washer (under 2500 psi) to clean the cooling towers
* doing general cleanup like hauling lumber, trash, or using power tools to cut wood and grind
* construction responsibilities will include erecting wood, tightening bolts, and reading blueprints for the construction projects
* clean up
* hand tools
Top Skills Details:
1. 6 months+ construction experience
2. ability to travel for up to 2 months at a time
3. use of hand tools i.e. saws, drills, wrenches
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* must be able to use hand tools (saws, drills, wrenches)
* must be able to work at heights, and Must be able to travel and work on the road.
* ability to read blueprints is also helpful.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.