[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Assembling car parts and equipment in a non-climate controlled facility.
* Using hand and power tools, operating machinery
* Hands on, high standard and repetitive type work. Can get dirty at times.
* Ability to work 10 hour shifts, lifting up to 50 lbs, working in different stations, need to be mechanically inclined.
* At least 6 months experience inmanufacturing/assembly/production roles
* Strong job history, great attendance and good work ethics
* Reliable transportation is a MUST
* Pay: $15.95 - $16.95/hour - depending onshift
* Location:El Reno (West of Yukon)
* Shifts:Mon-Fri with OT on Saturday (Until further notice)
* 1st shift - 6:00 am - 4:00 pm - $15.95/hour
* 2nd shift - 4:00 pm -2:00 am $16.95/hour
* Get paid WEEKLY
* Get a raise after3months! ($.80 after 90 days, another $.40 when you hit the 6 month mark)
* Become a perm employee after 3 months. This is a long-term opportunity not a temp assignment.
* Eligibility to benefits
How to Apply:
* AFTER applying - call me at 405.254.2243 to speak to me directly.
* Make sure all your contact information is correct on your resume/application
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.