[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Flexible pay based on experience
Full Time Hours!
* Assemble and install cast iron systems
* Blue print proficiency and understanding of shop drawings.
* All phases of pipe installation but more specifically copper and PVC
* Understanding of different connectors that are used
* Hanger layout as well as some field measuring
* Organize work area and maintain all hand tools
* Must be able to proficientlyread and interpret blue prints
* Able to work with a team of other plumbers
* Minimum 3-4 years commercialplumbing experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.