[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Full Time opportunity
Long term Work
* Performs Electrical Installation
* Diagnoses Electrical Problems And Determines Appropriate Methods Of Repair
* Completes Projects According To Blueprints, Plans, Schematics, Or Other Relevant Technical Documents
* Uses Tools And Equipment Of The Electrical Trade
* Follows And Ensures Compliance With Safety Procedures And Electrical Codes
* Performs Quality Work In Accordance With Safety Procedures.
* Minimum 5 Years Electrical Experience On Commercial And/Or Industrial Job Sites
* Knowledge And Experience With Rigid & EMT Conduit
* Ability To Work Under The Pressure Of Multiple Deadlines
* Extremely High Level Of Attention To Detail And The Ability To Take Initiative And Adapt Quickly To Changing Requirements
* Must Be Able To Perform Quality Work In Accordance With Safety Procedures
MUST Have Reliable Transportation
MUST Be Able To Read Blueprints
MUST Have All Your Tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.