[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Plumbers will be working with plumbing equipment and blueprints to assemble, repair, install plumbing fixtures and piping systems.
* Plumber MUST have experience brazing and soldering copper.
* The majority of their time will be spent sweating copper (soldering the pipe joint).
* Candidates must be able to read blueprints and work independently.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Ability to braze and solder copper pipe- 1 and 1/4" up to 5"
* MUST have commercial construction experience (new construction and remodels)
Candidates will be monitored by superintendent and are expected to:
* Be on time for each shift
* perform each task to best of ability.
* Will need to ask questions if they do not understand
* positive attitude
* Must be able to sweat copper independently
If interested please apply directly or call 813-636-1015 and leave a message.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.