[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced structural welder/ironworkers for a structural steel contractor that works on commercial and industrial projects throughout Southern California. Candidates must be able to boltup and hang trusses, beams and metal siding.
• Hang and install structural support beams, hand rails, guard rails and metal material.
• Use scissor and man lifts to access sides of commercial and industrial buildings.
• Some welding and fabricating may be required.
Report to project managers and superintendents progress of project and submit daily reports.
• Welding candidates must have at least 4 years of ironworking experience.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
• Willing and able to assist with other work or trades.
Please call 888 929 0213