[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking experienced Industrial Pipefitters for a long-term contract opportunity in Salisbury, NC. Great opportunity with benefits available and potential for long-term career!
• Shift will be first shift starting at 7AM (8-10 hours days)
• Work is Monday through Friday or Saturday (50-55+ hours per week)
• Pay is set at $28/hr.
• $80/day worked per diem applies for eligible travelers
• This is an ongoing, long-term contract opportunity
Industrial Pipefitter Job Description:
• Install and fabricate mechanical piping systems for industrial plant expansion
• Perform required tasks in all stages of industrial pipefitting
• Work independently off blueprints and construction drawings
• Prep, measure, cut, thread, bend, fit, and install industrial pipe using hand/power tools or machines
• Install pipe supports and other pipe system components (i.e. hangars, valves, etc.)
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
Requirements for Industrial Pipefitter:
• Must have 4+ years' pipefitting experience in industrial environment
• Must be proficient in all phases of industrial pipefitting
• Must have experience working with high-pressure pipe (carbon and stainless)
• Must be able to measure, mark, cut, thread, and bend pipe
• Must be able to install pipe, pipe supports, and other pipe fixtures/system components
• Must be able to interpret blueprints and complete layouts
• Must have PPE and trade tools for industrial pipefitting work
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions, and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted
Additional Requirements for Industrial Pipefitter:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have reliable transportation to the job site
• Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants may be subject to criminal background check
Please respond with your resume and call/text (321) 319-8921 to apply today! You can also apply online at www.superiorskilledtrades.com or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.