[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is looking for a Building Superintendent for a project located at the U.S. Embassy Chancery Building in Montevideo, Uruguay.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement Site Specific Safety and Quality Control Plans.
• Coordinate with on-site U.S. Department of State (OBO) employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Ten years of supervisory field experience with large building renovation and/or craft supervision experience in new building construction. Experience on historical renovation projects preferred.
• In depth knowledge of construction codes, specifications, equipment, methods, coordination, cost control, schedules and safety required.
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, finishes, FE/BR, materials, etc.)
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
• Experience with U.S. Federal Government Clients preferred.
• U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government clearance required.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.