[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions has a shutdown for Millwrights in GA 1st week of June.
• PAY $28-$30 an hour w/ $1.00 for nights.
• $100 PER DIEM
• Working 12 hours shifts
• 5 DAYS
• Ability to assemble, install and dismantle machinery.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair broken or wore down mechanical parts.
• Have knowledge of welding and rigging.
• Be able to perform all above functions with minimal supervision.
• Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of recent industrial experience.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Climb and maintain balance while working from ladders, stairs or scaffolds.
• Work while standing, sitting, crouching or kneeling.
• Reliable transportation.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please go to https://kodiakls.com/job-postings , click apply now and at the bottom click submit application and/or send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodiak Labor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer