[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek's client is a cast place in concrete company, they do commercial, mixed use and datacenters. They are the best in Tilt up construction. They do work in VA/MD/DC but are looking to expand. They are looking to grow their field staff by hiring 3 Concrete Finishers.
* Setting forms that hold concrete in place
* Pouring, smoothing and leveling concrete using a rake/ trowel
* Familiar with hand tools
* Safely operating power vibrator to ensure concrete is compacted
* Applying sealing and hardening components
concrete, Finisher, Grinder, Construction, Carpentry, Hand tool, Finish, Paving, Power tool, Industrial, Tilt up, General labor, Rebar, Casting, pour
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 3+ years experience with commercial concrete experience
* Familiar with Hand Tools/ power tools (trowels, vibrators)
* 300/400 yard concrete pours
* Someone who wants to grow with a company
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.