[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Join Us for a Hiring Event at Wharton Civic Center Tuesday June 8!
We're hiring solar installers for a major solar site in Wharton, TX. If you have some experience outside whether farming, construction or landscaping, this could be a great opportunity to learn a competitive skill and earn strong wages.
Date:Tuesday June 8
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (CentralTime)
Location:Wharton Civic Center
1924 N. Fulton St.
Wharton, TX 77488
Please be sure to bring an up-to-date resume if you have one with your current phone number and email address. RSVP at the link below!
* Currently seeking construction laborers for job sites we have located in East Bernard, TX and Damon, TX
* Job duties will vary based the various stages of the construction project.
* Ideal candidate will have previous construction, manufacturing/production, industrial, or outdoor labor experience.
* Solar construction experience is a plus.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Racking, installing modules, tear downs. quality control
* Cleaning up, general labor, misc duties.
60+ hours a week, pay is $18/hr, NO Per Diem
solar, construction, racking, modules, pier pounders, hand tools, general laborer, construction laborer
Top Skills Details:
construction, labor, installation, Racking, Modules,
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- No educational requirements - Must have experience working as a laborer, experience working on a construction site or outside is required - Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs - Must be safety conscious
construction, general labor, solar labor, solar panel, pd10, piles, piers, racking, modules, heavy equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.