home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Field Technician (JP-002160759)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]




The Technician will support remediation work that will include constructions tasks such as clearing and grubbing, installation of erosion control materials, soil excavation, grading, dewatering, backfilling, truck scaling, equipment decontamination, and restoration efforts. The technician will be supporting work in spotting equipment operators, doing torch cutting on steel and any other general labor task on the work site, Such as; Carrying materials, dirt work, and shoveling material.

Skills:

Operator, Excavator, Environmental, Heavy Equipment, Dozer, Construction

Top Skills Details:

Operator, Excavator, Environmental, Heavy Equipment, Dozer, Construction

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

-Must have previous construction/civil experience working outside moving dirt -Must be able to lift 75 lbs. independently. -Must be able to Travel 75%. Home on weekends. +Operating Experience after they go on full time. +40 Hour Hazwoper, but not required for this project. +Environmental Experience DISQUAL: An individual that only wants to operate machines and is not willing to help out when machines are not needed will not work out. They will be operating equipment about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% helping as a general labor. This is non-negotiable. True Environmental Operators will understand this.

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

]]>


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.