[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Job duties will vary based the various stages of the construction project.
* Ideal candidate will have previous construction, manufacturing/production, industrial, or outdoor labor experience.
* Solar construction experience is a plus.
* Candidates must be willing to work 10 hour days, outside in the elements, and able to lift 25+ lbs repetitively.
* 60+ hours a week, pay is $18/hr, NO Per Diem, Must be local to the area
Mechanical Installerswill work on one of three crews Pile Install, Racking Install or Module Install. Below are the functions of each role:
* Pile Installerswill be responsible for the following: Assisting in the unloading of trucks as it pertains to the piles or getting piles from the lay down yard, assisting the pile crews in the layout of the piles for installation, working with the operator to drive the piles into GPS locations, using tape measure to ensure piles are driven to correct heights, carrying the piles from the lift to the locations so they must be able to lift 25lbs over and over, and walking the entire 3000 acre farm installing piles.
* Racking Crewwill perform the following functions: They will work with the operators to unload the trucks with mechanical or racking equipment, gather materials from the laydown yard to deliver them to work location, gathering the nuts and bolts needed to install the racking, reading the blueprint or work with the foreman the first several times on proper installations, using power drills and hand tools to torque down the racking, measuring the distances between racks to ensure proper installation, working efficiently to meet the daily goals, performing spot QC checks to ensure racks are installed correctly, and walking the farm for 3000 acres to install all racking systems.
* Module Installerswill perform the following functions: assisting the operators in unloading trucks of all the modules and placing them in laydown yard, assisting operators in moving the modules to the work stations, lifting 25-30lbs over and over every several seconds as they are being installed on racks, placing bolts or screws into appropriate holes to hold modules in place, using power drill and hand tools to install all of the modules and work at a fast pace to keep up with production schedules.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Racking, installing modules, tear downs. quality control Cleaning up, general labor, misc duties.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 1+ years of construction experience
* 1+ years of doing outdoors work
* Trucking unloading and staging and inventory experience
* Ability to lift 25+lbs over and over
* 1+ years of power and hand tool experience
* Entry Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.