[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Location: San Francisco
Shift: Mon-Fri (8AM-4:30PM)
* Work under the direction of the Marina Maintenance Supervisor to perform all duties pertaining to the repair and maintenance and safety of all marina facilities and docks according to standard operating procedures and policies as set forth by the Marina Manager
* Provides repair, maintenance, refurbishment, and construction of dock fingers and walkways
* Performs routine repairs, maintenance, and replacement of dockside mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
* Provides emergency response for immediate dock repairs or maintenance
* Tows tenant boats and debris as directed by Marina Maintenance Supervisor
* Ability to operate and tow with the marina patrol/workboats
* Basic knowledge and experience with power tool operations and construction
* Must have a valid California drivers license and proof of insurability
* Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening
* Must be able to swim.
* Some overtime and weekend work.
This is Heavy Work!
Candidates must be able to frequently or constantly exert up to 100 pounds of force to move objects. Must work over water with power tools.
Lots of standing/ bending /walking /kneeling /climbing/ pushing/ lifting required.
Setting up interviews immediately. Please contact Jorge 650.238.2246
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.